Walkin on 13th Jul
CompanyAltran Technologies India Private Limited.
Experience7 - 12 yrs
No of Openings4
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Designing the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements; and defining technologies, patterns and frameworks to materialize it.
- Designing and developing the framework of the system and explaining the choices made.
- Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework and high-level design of the application.
- Creating, understanding and validating Work Break Down and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., against a predefined checklist and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed.
- Providing a solution to any issue that is raised during code/design review and justifying the decision taken.
- Possessing/acquiring strong troubleshooting skills and being interested in performing troubleshooting of issues in different disparate technologies and environments
- Extensive experience in technically leading the deliveries for Enterprise application .
- Strong development skills in Java / J2EE platform development in distributed architecture
- Good technical experience in Java , Spring MVC, Hibernate, Apache Camel, Active MQ
- Hands on experience in requirement analysis, creating High level design, Low level design, Code review, Unit testing,
- Extensive experience on performance tuning of the application
- Understanding of Deployment architecture of Docker Based Solution
- Good exposure of JBOSS application server
- Time: From 10 A.M - 2 P.M
- Venue: ALTRAN Unitech Infospace SEZ, Tikri, Sohna Road, Sec. 48 Tower 4 , Ground Floor Gurgaon , Haryana 122018 IN