Walkin on 11th Sep and 12th Sep
Experience2 - 5 yrs
No of Openings1
Genpact Mega Walk in Drive for International voice-US Collection Process
Work Location: Delhi/NCR
Inviting applications for the role of a PD, Collections
We are looking for professionals with OTC domain experience who have worked on SAP ERP- preferably in collections management and have a good understanding of upstream and downstream of Collection/Exceptions
Contact Person : Akshita: 6398045674
Please mention " Akshita " as reference on top of the resume
- Collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc.
- Respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice
- Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation enhancements
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues
- Implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
- Work as a team player to process any adhoc request in a timely manner.
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external stakeholders inquiries quickly, effectively and professionally.
- Escalate problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
- Graduation in any stream
- Excellent English communication skills
- Relevant work experience
Prior collections management experience
Documents to be carried:
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ORIGINAL AADHAR And PAN CARD IS MANDATORY
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS ( IF ANY )
- Time: From 11am to 2pm.
- Venue: Genpact, 22B, Sec-18,Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon Landmark : Near Airtel Nearest Metro Station : Iffco Chowk & MG Road Metro Station