Walkin on 7th Sep
CompanyMedanta - The Medicity (Global Health Pvt Ltd)
Experience0 - 4 yrs
No of Openings4
To ensure medication & patient safety by appropriately following hospital policies & regulatory / accreditation related guidelines
1. Before Administration, Medication review and clinical audits on the floor.
2. Transcription / Indenting of drug and non-drug orders.
3. Responsible for medication tracking and receiving from pharmacy.
4. Auditing all the in-patient orders for drug name, strength, formulation, dosage and duration of therapy, therapeutic duplication and to check for possible drug interaction, if any as per hospital protocols.
5. Checking the Medication Administration Records in the ward and rectification of any medication error observed.
6. For clarification check the patient record at the ward / ICU discuss with Clinical Pharmacologist.
7. In case any non-formulary drugs are indented inform to the concerned doctor and substitute it with the drugs given in the formulary.
8. Responsible for checking the drugs in impress stock, crash cart, disaster kits and ambulance regularly.
9. Responsible for documentation of restricted antibiotics and report it to Clinical Pharmacologist.
10. Monitoring of adverse drug reaction.
11. Drug information resource.
Required Candidate profile
B. Pharma / M. Pharma / Pharma D.
Good communication skills
Great interpersonal skills and team work ability.
Good analytical skills and quick thinking.
Good knowledge of medicines.
Should have knowledge to work on Computer
- Time: From 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM
- Venue: HR Department Lower Ground Floor, Medanta The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon