Walkin on 16th May
CompanyOmnicom Media Group India Private Limited
Experience3 - 6 yrs
No of Openings7
Work LocationDelhi NCR, Gurgaon
Media Data Management and Reporting using different tools and
Ability to identify and help determine key performance indicators for a client
Look to improve existing reports in order provide relevant insights throughout
the client engagement
Revise initial insights/Provide insights within regularly occurring reports.
Provide initial findings/data story for larger ad-hoc reports.
Create simple and moderately complex Metrics
Detail the creation of more complex metrics to the development team
Draft clear methodologies for client projects
QA of client deliverables and establishing maintenance and crate / review QA
Services stakeholder for daily stand-ups and project meetings
Direct communication with agencies for projects
Managed communication for end clients
3 to 5 Years Experience in Media or other relevant field.
Strong excel skills (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables and other advanced functions)
Experience with delivering reports for clients or internal teams
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with working with numerous large data sets and creating a cohesive
Familiarity with at least some of the below data sources like DCM, Facebook
Business Manager, Twitter, Innovid, Sizmek, Kenshoo, Nielsen, Kantar,
MediaMath, Prisma, AppNexus, Amazon Pacing.
Understanding of media/advertising regarding: media type, media channels etc
Experience with data visualization platforms Qlikview, Tableau, etc
Experience with advanced data management programs (SQL, SAS etc.)
Knowledge of any scripting language like Python or R is preferred.
1. Current Location ?
2. Are you ok for Gurgaon location ?
3. How much would you rate yourself out of 5 on communication skills?
4. How much do you rate yourself out of 5 on Analytics skills (Dat and reporting)
5. What is your Current and Expected CTC?
6. What is your total and relevant experience ?
7. Are you ok for 11am to 8:00 pm shift?
8. Are you available for the F2F interview on 16-May-19?
- Time: From 10am to 1pm
- Venue: Annalect, An Omnicom Media Group 2nd Floor, Global Business Square, Plot No 32, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122003