Walkin On 11th Jan
CompanyCapgemini Technology Services India Limited
Experience1 - 6 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Contact person : Arpita/Vandana
Role - Process Associate/Senior Associate
Walk In Time - 11am-1pm
Skills- Linux Datacenter, Upgrade and Technical support
Knowledge & Key Skills
- Technical Skills and Experiences
- OS: -Linux servers, preferably Novel SLES
- Switches/Routers: Cisco managed switch, Networking and hardware troubleshooting.
- Servers: HP, DELL, IBM Driver troubleshooting
- Cluster: Basic load balanced Linux cluster.
- Storage: SAN, NAS.
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Nimsoft
- Knowledge of HL7/DICOM (optional and will be added advantage)
- Analyzing and understanding application/Event viewer/Network logs
- Experience troubleshooting medical domain application (optional and will be added advantage)
- Tools ( Webex/ GotoAssist/ WireShark)
Functional Skills and Experiences
- Experience working in technical support process
- Good communication skills (verbal & Written
- 1.5+ years experience in Application/Technical support
- Extensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLAs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short-notice.
- Provide first line technical support
- Various work related report generations from CRM tool
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Answer queries promptly, professionally and knowledgeably on the phone/email/Chat
- Maintain polite, professional attitude to all clients
- Installing and configuring applications, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Log all calls received on Salesforce accurately, efficiently and completely
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Provide timely updates to clients on existing queries.
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues
- Ensure the provision of consistently reliable and professional service by utilizing in depth technical and product knowledge and diagnostic skills
- Develop expertise in the tools/Applications of client products that will lead to shorter resolution times.
- Escalate issues across business technical divisions expediting solutions to complex client queries and provide end to end ownership of client issues
- Undertake proactive calling to ensure customer satisfaction levels
- Proactively monitor team and make adjustments to meet optimum performance levels and advocate consistently maintained procedures
- Achieve individual & team desk targets
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments as well as 3rd party vendors
- Demonstration of ownership of problems
Candidates should bring given below documents when come for interview;
* Please carry the mail print out to the venue
* One copy of their updated resume
* One passport size photograph
* Photo ID proof
Note- If the mentioned profile is not relevant, then kindly ignore the information.
- Time: From 4 PM to 6 PM
- Venue: Capgemini Technology Services India Limited., 2nd Floor, Plot No. 142,E&F Noida Special Economic Zone ,Phase II , Noida-201305,Uttar Pradesh