Walkin on 14th Jul
CompanyCLAIRVOLEX IP SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience1 to 3 yrs.
No of Openings5
The incumbent would be responsible for working on the entire process post allocation of the work request. IP Management Services functions would involve downloading relevant files from the PTO websites, and/or clients docket management system, extracting and feeding relevant information to the client portals. Thereafter, create the deliverables and report completion to the quality analyst.
1. Processing of e-mail requests received from the client.
2. Use online databases (including USPTO and foreign patent office databases) to obtain information to complete the e-mail processing
3. Perform self-quality check basis the checklist
4. Perform peer-to-peer quality check, if workload permits
5. Report the deliverables to the quality reviewer and process lead
6. Quality deliverable preparation through strong attention to detail and organizational skills
7. Maintains the accuracy and integrity of all data entered
8. Buddy and train new hires
Required Qualifications & Experience:
1. Graduate( NON TECHNICAL ONLY)/No MBA
2. At least 2 years of relevant experience
1. Strong written and oral communication skills.
2. Knowledge of IPR domain.
3. Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work independently.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
5. Ability to work overtime and travel, if necessary.
6. Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines and attention to detail.
- Time: From 11:00AM to 1:00PM
- Venue: Clairvolex IP Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Level 2, Tower 6-B, Candor TechSpace IT /ITES SEZ, Dundahera, Sec 21, Gurgaon - 122016 Haryana, India