Walkin On 6th Dec and 7th Dec
CompanyHome Credit India Finance Private Limited
Experience3 - 8 yrs
No of Openings3
The position holder will be responsible for supporting various aspects of organization's Analytical & BI activities. As a member of team, candidate will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of experts and SMT group on a wide range of problems which will give him opportunities to solve critical business problems by using Analytical & Statistical techniques.
- By analyzing data/reports to identify early warning signals (unusual trends, patterns, Process gaps etc.) and proactively providing feedback in order to take corrective actions by finding continuous improvement in process (improvement in performance, reducing cost, technological improvement etc.
- Will also be responsible for creating/defining BI (Business Intelligence) and AI (Analytical Intelligence) standards for Home Credit
- Expecting high level of Business Intelligence support (Regular Reports, weekly presentations etc.) to top management
- Will ensure automation & centralization of BI activities for better utilization of resources
- Will be responsible for supporting data driven ADHOCs & critical requirements
- Time: Between 11AM to 4PM
- Venue: Homecredit India Finance Pvt Ltd 3rd Floor Tower C DLF Infinity Towers DLF Cybercity Gurgaon