Walkin on 9th Oct to 11th Oct
CompanyMegasoft Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Salary2,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Experience2 - 6 yrs
No of Openings2
We are looking for smart, passionate and work oriented Payroll Executive at Megasoft Solutions India to coordinate with clients and ensure accurate payroll delivery on a monthly basis.
WHO IS A PAYROLL EXECUTIVE?
To us, a Payroll Executive is the go-to person for all payroll related activities. This means that your roles and responsibilities will involve managing activities such as coordinating with clients at pan-India locations, validating monthly inputs, processing payroll on our in-house payroll suite, ensure correct statutory deductions along with providing migration support to IT Teams.
The job of Payroll Executive is important to business success. Clients are our most important asset and you will be the one to ensure that their monthly payroll is delivered within the defined SLAs without compromising our service quality.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure mater data updation in payroll management suite and ensure check/control on non-financial data.
- Checking of output report downloaded from HRIS in excel vs input received from Client
- Variance analysis of payroll and other accruals
- Generate annual compliance report related to salaries
- Employee queries resolution
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Managing reimbursement data related to miscellaneous heads in PMS.
- Assist payroll heads in smooth and efficient migration of new clients.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Proven work experience as Payroll Executive or other related profile
- Candidate must possess strong knowledge in benefit and compensation principals, Income Tax, Provident Fund, Labour Laws and Retirals.
- Strong knowledge of statutory compliances relating to Payroll like PF/ ESI/ PTax/ LWF and TDS is required
- Good command over Microsoft Office Suite including advance excel
- Ability to architect strategy along with technical and analytical skills
- Excellent active listening, coordination and presentation skills
Work Location - Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurgaon
- Time: From 10:30 AM TO 05:30 PM
- Venue: MEGASOFT SOLUTIONS INDIA ADDRESS: 475, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE V, BEHIND INCOME TAX OFFICE, GURUGRAM - 122 016 METRO STATION: INDUSIND CYBER HUB (RAPID METRO)
- Telephone: 01244550900