Walkin on 10th Jan to 13th Jan
Experience0 to 1 yrs.
Process :- Financial Services
Domain :- Back end Banking operations
Job Description :-
- The job-holder is responsible for Successfully meeting training milestones as per the training plan
- Get certified on all training levels of the process.
- Share / Securities transactions
- Deal with Tax processes on the basis of process specific procedures and guidelines.
- 100% completion of the assigned work with required quality and appropriate productivity.
- Contact counterparts through mails/calls as per the process requirement for any clarifications.
- Maintaining a good relation with the counterparts and all team members.
- Performing quality checks as and when required.
- Understand the linkages between various Tax processes.
- Strive for process improvements.
- Responsiveness to feedback provided by Trainers/ Management.
- Maintaining a professional approach to work at all times, providing prompt and appropriate responses at all levels.
- Actively participate in the team meetings and other initiatives taken by the company.
- Following company rules and standard operating procedures.
- Adhering to all Security Policies and Procedures as per ISO
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the team and the company at all times
- Having sound knowledge of investment banking related to Tax Processing and its instruments
- Maintaining MIS reports, analyse data by using various reporting/presenting tools.
- Active demonstration of the company values in behaviour and attitude
- Continually up-grading domain knowledge.
- Understanding the business of the company and the related market dynamics.
- Exhibiting discipline on a personal level as well as a professional level.
- Actively managing related risks and anticipating change.
- Demonstrating pride in the company brand.
- Adhering to process requirements and deliverables at all times.
Key Skill :-
Good Communication Skill
Handy on Computer
Flexible with work timing ( 7:30 AM to 11:30 PM)
Qualification Required :-
Any graduate with minimum 50% marks
- Time: From 10 AM
- Venue: 271, Udyog Vihar Phase - IIPhase 1, WhitefieldGURGAON,Haryana,India 122016
- Telephone: 91-124-4339333