Walkin on 8th Mar
SalaryINR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Experience0 to 5 yrs.
No of Openings10
Why to Join Genpact Customer Service,
1. Opportunity to work with One of the largest consumer Electronics company in India at a world class state of the art facility.
2. We offer Day Shifts exclusively to all our female employees.
3. Opportunity to work at Cyber City, Gurgaon which is an upcoming Corporate Hub in Delhi/NCR.
4. Incentives paid during the training time as well as per performance.
Contact Person: Please contact any of our Human resource executive,
Simran Bhatia- 9205974513
Divya Gandhi -9643214259
Job Description -
1. Work Location : Gurgaon
2. Answer inbound calls from customers regarding Mobile, Laptops and other House Hold Electrical Items
3. Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
4.Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
5. Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge Management Repository.
6. Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight customers.
7. Use of soft skills - Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
8. Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently & professionally
9. Shift Timings :
Day Window ( 6am - 12pm)
Night Window ( 8pm - 6am)
> Females will not be required to do night shifts.
> Candidates will be required to do night for a month after every 3 months.
10. Incentives can be earn during the training time as well.
Please carry a copy of resume, passport size photographs and a valid GOVT id proof.
- Time: From 10am - 3pm
- Venue: Genpact 22A,Sec-18,Udyog Vihar,Gurgaon Landmark: Near Airtel Building Nearest Metro Station- IFFCO Chowk (Yellow Line)