Walkin on 27th Dec to 30th Dec
SalaryINR 1,25,000 - 3,25,000 P.A. Incentives 1700- 4400 Email // 1700- 8500 p.m Voice and Transport
Experience1 to 6 yrs.
INR 1,25,000 - 3,25,000 P.A. Incentives 1700- 4400 Email // 1700- 8500 p.m Voice and Transport
No of Openings135
WNS Hiring for PILOT PROCESS in International Bank from U.K (United Kingdom).
- Any Graduates except B.E / BTech
- Minimum 6 mths exp in International Customer Service in call center environment.
- Experience working in a team environment, managing a diverse workload.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English with Neutral accent.
- Flexible to work in 24*7 environment and environments.
- Position Customer Service Associate
- Service hours 24*7 , Rotational Shifts
- Qualification Graduates except B.E / BTech
- Experience Graduates with 6 to 12 months of international BPO Cust support experience.(Preferably Backend/Email or Chat process)
- Be responsible to deliver a high quality, customer-driven, support service resolving customer enquiries at the first point of call wherever possible.
- Assist customer in resolving any open requests for support, assistance, information on upgrading etc.
- Demonstrate ownership and willingness to resolve issues in a timely manner. Demonstrates confidence and willingness to resolve customer requests or queries.
- Maintain and improve Customer Satisfaction by delivering against those initiatives that have been identified as crucially important during each and every customer support engagement, whether voice or non-voice.
- Deliver First Call Resolution by handling customer requests and resolving customer issues as often as possible during the first contact.
- Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer.
- Manages all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets.
- Can interact effectively with the personnel, tools & resources in the Customer Services team to help resolve customer issues (escalation points, knowledge base tools, internal applications etc.)
- Handle and process all non-voice transactions in the required target turnaround Time
- Candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you can adjust efficiently to Changing priorities.
- Candidate should have strong verbal & written communication and negotiating skills to provide a Professional & competent standard of customer service support.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to help servicing.
- Candidate should know how to adjust your communication approach based on the message and audience you are delivering to.
- Candidate should have the ability to manage each customer interaction and demonstrate empathy towards each customers opinion or emotional state.
- Candidate should strive to identify areas of improvements and work proactively to minimize issues.
- Candidate should be accessible, approachable and involved in your work.
Mention "International - Banking" on your CV
*** CARRY 1 GOVT ID PROOF FOR DLF ENTRY ***
- Time: Between 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Venue: WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd:- 11th Floor Block A2 &A3, DLF IT SEZ, Sec-30, NH8 Gurgaon. Near Star Mall.
- Telephone: 8860016512