Walkin on 14th Feb and 15th Feb
CompanyDell International Services India Private Limited
Salary3,25,000 - 5,00,000 P.A
Experience0 - 4 yrs
Work LocationDelhi NCR, Delhi, Gurgaon
Supports Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Responsible to handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to drive numbers with existing and new customers.
- Has good knowledge of computers and high technical acumen for client / end user computing, preferably experience in offering technical support services
- Should have excellent communication skills should be able to carry out effortless conversation in English, good convincing skills
- Understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution to customers issue in terms of repair services/warranties.
- Learning of Dell technology, products, and services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Responsible for providing solution for technical issues on calls which may end with booking an order for paid repair services, renewal services and/or with relevant Dell products
- Should be compliant to and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross- functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Follows up with occasional ownership issues/outbound calls.
- Graduate Fresher to 4 year of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Very Good Solutions Positioning Skills
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If youre keen to help customers get the best from truly ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
**Note - Please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof
- Time: From 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Venue: Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road, Sector - 43, Gurgaon - 122002