Walkin On 3rd Jan to 25th Jan
CompanySopra Steria India Ltd
Experience4 - 7 yrs.
No of Openings3
Team Leader-BPO Operations
1) Business: HRO
2) Shift Timings: 12.30 PM to 9.30 PM and 1.30 Pm to 10.30 PM. Shift can go upto 12 midnight
3) Location: Noida
4) No of Position: 3
5) No Indian Holidays. Only UK Holidays
Essential Skills and Competencies:
Roles in this level are responsible for delivering specialist services which involve the choice and application of diverse processes, systems and techniques or for supervising staff delivering a broad range of services.
Individuals work with a minimum of supervision, demonstrating a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach.
Role may require individual to be ready to process requests and the emphasis is on role holders giving advice and information based on a sound understanding of practices, methods and techniques relevant to the job.
Role will require the reasoned application of methods, systems and procedures based on a thorough understanding gained through practical experience.
It will involve dealing with varying queries, issues or circumstances, but the role holder will still be expected to refer conflicts or more complex situations to a manager/supervisor.
- Should be from BPO Operations background ( NO Technical Team Lead)
- Non-Technical Graduates only
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- Exposure to an HRIS system like PeopleSoft / SAP will be preferred
- In-depth data analysis ability (mandatory)
- Individuals work with a minimum of supervision, demonstrating a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach
- Should be flexible to work in UK Shift and comfortable with Noida SEZ location
- Should have excellent computer proficiency
Brief About Business Process: We provide Service support to our Clients 10,000 strong workforce in the areas of: Learning & Development, Resourcing, Employee Lifecycle Management, Management Reporting and Payroll.
Preferred qualifications, Experience: Any Graduate except Technical Graduate, should be handling a direct team and managing people issues himself.
Age : Max upto 35 Yrs
Experience : 5 to 7 Yrs
Salary : 4 LPA to 4.3LPA
Shift Timings : UK Hours but candidate should be flexible for 24X7 Environment.
- Time: From 11:00 AM
- Venue: Seaview Special Economic Zone, Building No. 4, Plot No. 20 & 21
- Telephone: 91-120-4848725