Walkin on 7th Jan
Experience0 to 5 yrs
Work LocationNoida , Gurgaon
IBM is conducting a walk in drive for Voice and Accent trainer and Lead V&A trainer roles in Gurgaon and Noida.
This is a position for Voice & Accent trainer. Candidate needs to have excellent native English speaking skills and sound knowledge of written English communication standards.
*Train newly hired batches
*Share daily, weekly and monthly reports with the stakeholders
*Share regular feedback with the agents
*Identify areas of opportunity and develop action plans
*Excellent Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
*Ability to analyze data & perform a thorough root cause analysis
*Ability to collaborate across multiple teams for process improvements and standardization
*Knowledge of Communication standards and practicality of same
What youll do :
You will wear many hats, a few key responsibilities would be:
- Sessions to help employees become better with language and soft skills
- Attending client calls
- Attending reviews to share weekly results and achievements
- Understanding the training needs for your accounts and coming up with appropriate action plans
Required Technical and Professional Expertise: -
- Excellent Presentation Skills. Well versed with PPT and MS Office in general
- Excellent native English speaking skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of written English communication standards.
- Should be a team player, should be comfortable working in shifts, should be able to handle pressure situations and willingness to learn.
- Time: From 10:00 AM to 2 PM
- Venue: IBM India, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Gurgaon