28th to 29th June
CompanyMahindra First Choice Services Ltd
SalaryNot Disclosed by Recruiter
Experience2 to 6 yrs
About Mahindra First Choice Service:
Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra Group and is part of the Group's after-market sector.
With an inviolable mission to provide the best and unique after-market service experience for utility cars, we have carved our vision as "Care for Car, Concern for Time and Value for Money". We are well outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment; work with trained technicians to provide hi-tech and seamless service in minimum possible time for "All cars, across brands, models and make."
The company expects our qualified professionals to always work towards fulfilling the vision of the company and adhering to the Customer Centric" principle. By providing honest and reliable service, we fulfill our vision to "Steer as the Best" in the after-market car service arena.
Job Designation: Spare Parts Assistant
1. Ensure that correct parts are picked as per Requisition Order.
2. Inform Parts Manager about slow moving parts, so that corrective actions can be taken.
3. If certain parts are frequently found to be having concern, escalate the same to the vendor through Parts Manager.
4. Ensure technicians properly indicate in the MRN so that correct parts can be given to them.
5. Maintain proper inventory control.
6. Stock all parts in a systematic way and label bins/racks properly.
7. Update OMS MIS for corrective actions
Preferred Knowledge and competencies
2 to 5 years spare parts management experience
Proven people management skills
Organizational awareness (structure and products & services)
Good Automobile sector awareness including developments and requirements in the locality / city of operation.
Educational Qualification Requirements /Experience/ Skills:-
- Any Graduate/Post graduate
- Above 21years of age
- Time: 9AM to 4PM
- Venue: Executive Tamanna Hotel, 1st Floor Conference Hall, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Opp. Infosys, Phase-1 Hinjwadi, Pune 411 057
- Telephone: 8879411134/Tel.020 66751900