Walkin on 16th Apr to 18th Apr
Salary3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Experience0 - 5 yrs.
3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
- Preparing reports on detailed analysis of GST Law & Returns
- Helping Software team to develop GST Software on the basis of validations given by GSTN
- Preparing reports for development on the basis on analysis and validation derived from GSTN
- Writing the Project files for the software team to help them develop it.
- Preparing MIS
- Software testing on the basis of LAW/FORM etc Validation given in reports to the software team
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge is Compulsory.
- CAs or CA Drop out with detailed/in-depth knowledge of GST
- Must have exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
- Time: From 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Venue: Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension, Near post office New Delhi -110 055. Nearest Metro Station - Jahndewalan
- Telephone: 7290012324