Walkin on 24th Jun
CompanyNTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience1 - 4 yrs.
We are currently seeking " Reconciliation Analyst " to join our team in Gurgaon
Should be flexible to work in Night Shifts
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Performing daily end to end cash reconciliation activities that includes conducting analysis and recording transactions.
- Interacting with designated internal teams, bank, custody and advisors for missing trades /corporate actions/ other transaction items.
- Following up on actions for pending transactions/incorrect booking with trade team/bank/custody.
- Verifying prices and income, rate of interest etc. depending upon the security being booked through Bloomberg or other market data services and provide appropriate back-ups.
Requirements for this role include:
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
- 1+ year(s) of reconciliation experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital markets, and life cycle of trades
- 1+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers.
Note : Must have Graduation Degree along with all mark sheets
- Time: Between 3pm to 5pm
- Venue: Splendor Trade Tower, 2nd Floor, Golf Course Ext Road, Sector 65, Gurgaon