Walkin on 27th Aug and 28th Aug
CompanyGENPACT India Private Limited
Experience0 to 1 yrs.
No of Openings1
Work LocationNoida / Gurgaon
Genpact mega walk-in for Graduate Freshers for Insurance/ backend role
In this role, you will be responsible for the function of the position, which is to transcribe inventories into Excel sheets while researching the Like, Kind, Quality of replacements and the understanding of product categories in a time sensitive manner. This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of processed data.
Contact Person: Megha - 9958109062
Interview timings- 11am to 2pm
Please mention Hr Megha Name on top of the resume and directly walk-in at the venue.
Education Qualification: Any Non-tech Graduate can apply for this requirement.
- Transcribe inventories into Excel.
- Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources
- Insurance/Banking exposure.
Freshers are eligible
Any Graduate except Technical
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Prior experience in Banking or Insurance
Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses
Documents to be carried:
2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
ORIGINAL AADHAR And PAN CARD IS MANDATORY
2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
LAST 3 MONTHS PAY SLIPS ( IF ANY )
- Time: From 11am to 2pm
- Venue: Genpact, 22B, Sec-18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon Landmark: Near Airtel Nearest Metro Station: Iffco Chowk & MG Road Metro Station